S&P was incorporated in July 2005 as a complete provider of apparel and technical hardware to support successful operations in most hostile environments, particularly areas of:
- a) political conflict/insecurity such as the Iraq and Afghanistan,
- b) extreme climatic conditions such as the tropical and polar regions
- c) technically severe topography such as high altitude mountain ranges (i.e. the Himalayas, Andes or Alps).
The company is staffed by a motivated team of qualified personnel who all have significant experience in procurement and transportation together with previous military experience. Most members of staff are also active mountaineers/climbers. This gives the company a very high level of product knowledge and understanding in the areas of operations that we cover.
We have also taken care to build strong relationships with reliable manufacturers of quality kit so that we have the very best opportunity to get the correct kit to the teams in country no matter what the deadlines might be.
Why we believe that we offer a special service:
- We supply a very comprehensive range of products from a very reliable worldwide supplier base
- We ensure value for money via stringent cost benefit management and a worldwide purchasing policy
- We offer an integrated after sales support
- We maintain small dedicated and experienced teams who are encouraged to build close relationships with our clients and to thoroughly understand their requirements and business philosophies
- We encourage and develop individual initiative and ingenuity of our staff to reach fast and effective solutions to any logistics problems
- We value very strong relationships with our clients based on trust and reliability
- We build strong relationships with manufacturers throughout the industry which gives us a head start to source equipment when equipment is needed urgently and/or are of limited availability
- We act with speed and combine this with a lack of red tape and freedom to decide to get kit shipped as quickly as possible
- We provide a door to door service to almost any address worldwide
- We promise a first class sales experience
Registered Offices: Unit 4d Farm Lane Trading Centre,
101 Farm Lane,
Registered in England on 16th June 2005 No. 05482032
VAT Number: 858 9103 89