Personal Safety & Medical
Personal Safety - We are able to offer a range of personal safety equipment for high risk environments including:
- Stab vests
- Ballistic vests, plates and helmets
- Emergency Radio Beacons (EPIRBS)
- Search and Rescue IR Strobes
- GPS systems
- Medical Equipment (see below)
- Emergency clothing and shelters
Please note that ballistic vests and helmets require an export licence (including an end user undertaking) to ship out of the United Kingdom unless they are for personal use and are carried out by the end user.
Medical – We can offer the full range of:
- Medical hardware
- Diagnostic equipment
- Training aids
- Medicines and drugs – including POMs
- Trauma Kits – from the basic personal field kit to a comprehensive vehicle or team trauma pack with a full range of IV Solutions and intraosseous needles, airway devices, tourniquets and Israeli dressings/FFDs.
Bespoke Medical Kits – we are very happy to build medical kits to order.
Depending on what the most likely cause of injury and risk to health are perceived to be i.e gun shot wounds/IEDs, road traffic accidents, bites/stings and waterborne illness or hypothermia and altitude sickness.
Please note that POMs are supplied in accordance with UK legislation and require the necessary approval from a doctor